Compilation Issue

Nicolas Breuer Nicolas.Breuer at belcenter.biz
Fri May 3 11:39:05 CEST 2019

For the Community :

We found the issue, that was not linked to compiler / distri / gcc / librairies broken or something like that.

The ./configure found an old library of lib-pcap (0.9) and used that library. That caused "the make" to crash.
Removing the entire directory solved all problems -> without libpcap, radius sniffer module was disabled and compiling was done in 2 minutes.