Evaluation of Service-Type.

Nicolas Breuer Nicolas.Breuer at belcenter.biz
Fri May 3 19:20:44 CEST 2019

Ok sorry it's a basic auth packet. Also the if section check the reply and not what  he received.

Plz find all the output

(0) Received Access-Request Id 21
(0)   User-Name = "user1"
(0)   User-Password = "pwd"
(0) # Executing section authorize from file /root/test/etc/raddb/CORE.conf
(0)   authorize {
(0)     [preprocess] = ok
(0)     [chap] = noop
(0)     [mschap] = noop
(0) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(0) suffix: No '@' in User-Name = "user1", looking up realm NULL
(0) suffix: No such realm "NULL"
(0)     [suffix] = noop
(0) files: users: Matched entry user1 at line 224
(0)     [files] = ok
(0)     [expiration] = noop
(0)     [logintime] = noop
(0)     [pap] = updated
(0)   } # authorize = updated
(0) Found Auth-Type = PAP
(0) # Executing group from file /root/test/etc/raddb/CORE.conf
(0)   Auth-Type PAP {
(0) pap: Login attempt with password
(0) pap: Comparing with "known good" Cleartext-Password
(0) pap: User authenticated successfully
(0)     [pap] = ok
(0)   } # Auth-Type PAP = ok
(0) # Executing section post-auth from file /root/test/etc/raddb/CORE.conf
(0)   post-auth {

(0)     if (&reply:Service-Type == test) {

(0)     ERROR: Failed retrieving values required to evaluate condition

The users file :

user1                        Cleartext-Password:= "pwd"
                                        Service-Type == "test"

Thanks for your help !