Systemctl start issue on Freeradius 3.0.19

J Kephart jkephart at safetynetaccess.com
Wed May 8 16:45:28 CEST 2019

We had the same problem on CentOS 7; it has problems starting radiusd
with systemd.  The solution was to disable the systemd start-up script,
and create a legacy init.d start-up script.  Just include in that file
'SYSTEMCTL_SKIP_REDIRECT="true"', so it doesn't try to use the systemd
functions.  That solved it for us.

Cheers,

Jim