User password

Nicolas Breuer Nicolas.Breuer at belcenter.biz
Wed May 22 16:00:45 CEST 2019

Thanks Nicolas, i will try right away.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users-bounces+nicolas.breuer=belcenter.biz at lists.freeradius.org> De la part de Chaigneau, Nicolas via Freeradius-Users
Envoyé : mercredi 22 mai 2019 15:59
À : FreeRadius users mailing list <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
Cc : Chaigneau, Nicolas <nicolas.chaigneau at capgemini.com>
Objet : RE: User password

As Alan suggested, look at the following policy (in raddb/policy.d/filter):

#  Some equipment sends passwords with embedded zeros.
#  This policy filters them out.
#
filter_password {
	if (&User-Password && \
	   (&User-Password != "%{string:User-Password}")) {
		update request {
			&Tmp-String-0 := "%{string:User-Password}"
			&User-Password := "%{string:Tmp-String-0}"