Installing Freeradius on my cloud server

Tim Dawson tim at ramasaig.com
Thu Oct 3 10:03:16 CEST 2019

Thank you for your reply.

I'm sorry if it's not really clear what I'm doing. The link I sent contained every command line I
used, though I realise it would be tedious to follow it all. Maybe what I'm doing isn't the right
thing at all, but then that's why I come to a mailing list like this, for help.

My understanding was simply that I needed to have a Radius Server available. I thought the obvious
place to have it would be on my cloud server. I imagine that's where the captive portal will live too.

I will try to get a better understanding of the whole Captive Portal procedure and then return if
necessary to ask specific questions about Freeradius.

Regards,

Tim Dawson

--
Tim Dawson