How to get current datetime in freeradius?

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 17:11:49 CEST 2019

Hi Alan,

May you elaborate a bit more on Access-Reject?

Do I still set it in /etc/freeradius/3.0/sites-enabled/default like this?

authorize {
     update control {
            &Current-Timestamp := "%l"
        }
        update request {
            &Expires-Timestamp := "%{sql:SELECT UNIX_TIMESTAMP(expires_at)
FROM main_db.`user` WHERE main_db.`user`.username ='%{User-Name}'}"
        }
        if (&control:Current-Timestamp > &request:Expires-Timestamp) {
*            always reject {*
*                 rcode = reject*
        }

Many Thanks,