tlscache

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Sep 3 14:40:09 CEST 2019

On Sep 3, 2019, at 8:33 AM, L.P.H. van Belle via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote

> Now i can only speak for Debian.
> From above link, there are no sources available, i would like to have a look at the debian source of that.

  See the "debian" directory of the server distribution.

> I might learn something from it, any reason for not sharing the sources?

  Everything is shared and is publicly available.  The corporate packages are built using docker images, using the docker scripts in "scripts/docker".

  We don't distribute *source* packages simply because we haven't bothered.  If someone submits patches to create debian "src" packages, then those can go into the main server distribution.

> Also, as of about now.. We also have : http://fasttrack.debian.net/
> A new repo for fast moving packages.

  That's good.