AW: how to transfer from "users file to sql"

Bornemann, Hans hans.bornemann at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Sep 13 09:52:23 CEST 2019

Thanks, but after fixing the sql module, it is the same: Auth-Type not fournd

(0)   authorize {
(0)     policy filter_username {
(0)       if (&User-Name) {
(0)       if (&User-Name)  -> TRUE
(0)       if (&User-Name)  {
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /@[^@]*@/ ) {
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /@[^@]*@/ )  -> FALSE
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(0)         if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))  {
(0)         if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))   -> FALSE
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)  {
(0)         if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)   -> FALSE
(0)       } # if (&User-Name)  = notfound
(0)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(0)     [preprocess] = ok
(0)     [chap] = noop
(0)     [mschap] = noop
(0)     [digest] = noop
(0) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(0) suffix: No '@' in User-Name = "3c15c2e840fe", looking up realm NULL
(0) suffix: No such realm "NULL"
(0)     [suffix] = noop
(0) eap: No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
(0)     [eap] = noop
(0) sql: EXPAND %{User-Name}
(0) sql:    --> 3c15c2e840fe
(0) sql: SQL-User-Name set to '3c15c2e840fe'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserved connection (0)
(0) sql: EXPAND SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radcheck WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' ORDER BY id
(0) sql:    --> SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radcheck WHERE username = '3c15c2e840fe' ORDER BY id
(0) sql: Executing select query: SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op FROM radcheck WHERE username = '3c15c2e840fe' ORDER BY id
(0) sql: User found in radcheck table
rlm_sql (sql): Reserved connection (1)
rlm_sql (sql): Released connection (1)
Need 6 more connections to reach 10 spares
rlm_sql (sql): Opening additional connection (5), 1 of 27 pending slots used
rlm_sql_mysql: Starting connect to MySQL server
rlm_sql_mysql: Connected to database 'radius' on Localhost via UNIX socket, server version 5.5.5-10.1.41-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1, protocol version 10
(0) sql: EXPAND SELECT groupname FROM radusergroup WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' ORDER BY priority
(0) sql:    --> SELECT groupname FROM radusergroup WHERE username = '3c15c2e840fe' ORDER BY priority
(0) sql: Executing select query: SELECT groupname FROM radusergroup WHERE username = '3c15c2e840fe' ORDER BY priority
(0) sql: User not found in any groups
rlm_sql (sql): Released connection (0)
(0)     [sql] = noop
(0)     [expiration] = noop
(0)     [logintime] = noop
(0) pap: WARNING: No "known good" password found for the user.  Not setting Auth-Type
(0) pap: WARNING: Authentication will fail unless a "known good" password is available
(0)     [pap] = noop
(0)   } # authorize = ok
(0) ERROR: No Auth-Type found: rejecting the user via Post-Auth-Type = Reject
(0) Failed to authenticate the user