[RLM_REST] REST API creation using Freeradius REST Module

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Apr 10 14:19:36 CEST 2020

On Apr 10, 2020, at 3:55 AM, Ashish Yadav <gwalashish at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am planning to create RADIUS authentication for our application using
> REST APIs but I was not able to move forward, I have tried couple of
> methods,
>
> https://github.com/fgsants/REST-API-FreeRADIUS
>
> In above method I was able to create users using DB Endpoint but RADIUS
> Endpoint was not working for me and I have posted there as well but no luck.

   There's not much point in saying "I tried stuff and it didn't work".

  WHAT did you try?  HOW did you configure the REST module?  WHAT does the debug output show?

  Read this page to see how to post messages to the list:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help/

> I am not getting clue on how to use the RLM_REST module to fulfil
> our requirements which is to authenticate users using REST APIs via RADIUS.
>
> Please let me know from where I can start to solve this issue.

  Vague questions get vague answers.  Detailed questions get detailed answers.

Q: I tried to do stuff and it didn't work.  How do I fix it?
A: Do different stuff

  If that answer isn't useful, ask more detailed questions.