new error message spotted in FR logs

Alex Sharaz alex.sharaz at york.ac.uk
Fri Apr 17 12:28:48 CEST 2020

Upon closer examination it appears to have been a server specific thing.
Our systems department were upgrading server from Ubuntuy 16.04 -> 18.04
and rebuilding FR at the same time. Unfortunately they "upgraded" from
running 3.0.22 ->0  and were changing puppet based configs at the same
time.

Lots of. moving windows I'm afraid.

Everything sorted now and back to normal

Rgds
Alex