conflicting packet

Bassem Mettichi mettichi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:34:43 CEST 2020

Hello Alan,
thanks a lot for your response, for me it is very important to get
Calling-Station-Id and Acct-Status-Type on this situation
because we have developed an external probe to monitor conflicting packets
and delete them from database to avoid MSISDN inversion on authentication,
that is why i need to get these attributes, as i have explained for detail
module i get these attributes no issue, but when itis queued i don't get
these two attributes. Is there any other file rather than process.c to get
these informations?

Thanks Alan
Bassem