Freeradius 3. How to stop processing when ldap got the successful match.

Ramon Escribà Lemiña escriba at cells.es
Mon Aug 24 11:44:01 CEST 2020

Hi,

in my old working freeradius 2.1, on /etc/raddb/sites-available/default,
in authorize section I have an ldap

declaration to allow a successful match to stop any extra authorization
process.

So only gets the actual attributes got from ldap to answer the query
discarding adding  other/default new ones stored in users files.

"files" is after "ldap" in this case.

     VLANxxx {
         ok = return
     }

On freeradius 3.0.17 this seems now working anymore, so it finally add
the default "users" file attributes. "files" is the last catch all too here.

How can I tell freeradius 3 to stop processing, and get the already got
ldap return values as the good ones??

Regards.