Using the contents of LDAP-Group

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Mon Dec 14 12:20:33 CET 2020

Hi,

I want to reply with the contents of the LDAP-Group Attribute.

According to the doc I have

post-auth {

  if ( LDAP-Group == "admin" ) {
    update reply {
      Reply-Message += "sysmaster"

This works. But I want to reply the contents of the LDAP Group attribut.
So I'd like to do something like

if ( LDAP-Group) {

  update reply {

    Reply-Message += "%{LDAP-Group}"

This does not work. First of all, the if condition is never met. Also
the Reply-Message is empty if

I check the (LDAP-Group == "admin"). Also tried to add the "control"
list to the attribut, but without success.

Any hints?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

--

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München