Reply based on NAS-IP-Address

Piotrek S. komuch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:40:24 CET 2020

Hello,

I have two radius servers (FR v2.2.8) running with postgresql backend.
There is modified authorize_reply_query - many SQL joins to get all
information required by NAS (for traffic shaping, access groups, ip
address, etc.)
Everything works fine but... I need to run another NAS (BRAS) from another
manufacturer...

Another device requires different attributes so i need to rebuild
configuration for radius.

Is there any possibility to define many authorize_reply_query based on... i
don't know, huntgroup maybe?
... or maybe the only solution is to run another instance (with different
SQL queries) of freeradius?

Thanks for help.