dynamic-authorization with TLS

murugesh pitchaiah murugesh.pitchaiah at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 19:17:58 CET 2020

Thanks Alan.

My understanding is freeradius should receive the coa packets. And then it
just forwards same to the NAS. Am I right?

In that case there should be some originator of the coa packets who has TLS
connection with freeradius server. Please advise if any well known
application exist.

I see the originate-coa site in freeradius can do same. But not sure if
that supports TLS.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Murugesh. P