Using Cleartext-Password with MS-CHAP-Use-NTLM-Auth := No

Richard Green richard.green at unsw.edu.au
Mon Feb 3 01:53:43 CET 2020

Thank you, using the files mod sets the password nicely, however the MS-CHAP2-Response is reported to be incorrect, sorry I could not find any more detailed docs to help me use the module's inbuilt functionality.

.
.
.
(0)   } # authorize = ok
(0) Found Auth-Type = mschap
(0) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(0)   Auth-Type mschap {
(0) multiotpmschap: Found Cleartext-Password, hashing to create NT-Password
(0) multiotpmschap: Found Cleartext-Password, hashing to create LM-Password
(0) multiotpmschap: Client is using MS-CHAPv1 with NT-Password
(0) multiotpmschap: ERROR: MS-CHAP2-Response is incorrect
(0)     [multiotpmschap] = reject
(0)   } # Auth-Type mschap = reject
.
.