core dumps not working on FreeBSD host

Jorge Pereira jpereira at freeradius.org
Wed Feb 5 19:20:49 CET 2020

Hi Marek,

  If you could trigger it easily, maybe you could just start the process with GDB and after catching the crash just uses the command “bt full all threads” to show the entire stack trace and send it to us or create a ticket https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/issues/new/choose <https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/issues/new/choose>

It would be good if you could do that.

--
Jorge Pereira
jpereira at networkradius.com