Group checking in LDAP module

uj2.hahn at posteo.de uj2.hahn at posteo.de
Wed Jan 8 14:59:48 CET 2020

Hi, Alan!
Thanks a lot for your response.
I did  found out the "+=" operator behavior already before. This is
pretty different from other
languages I know. Anyway I fixed it with same solution you wrote me.

For the second question (no output from group filter) I found the
reason. My base DN setting
was incorrect.
Now everything is working fine and I can proceed to next step. I'm
afraid then I will come up
with new basic questions......

Regards
Uwe