[EXT] How make freeradius - rlm_exec run multithreaded?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jan 11 01:47:11 CET 2020

On Jan 10, 2020, at 7:18 PM, Ryan Allen <ryanallenemail at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any other ideas?

  Run the server in THREADED debugging mode as I suggested in my previous email.  Nothing else will let you know what *FreeRADIUS* is doing.

  DON'T run it via layers of scripts and wrappers.  That just adds to the confusion.  You're effectively trying to debug layers of other garbage, while blaming it on FreeRADIUS.

  DO run it from the command line in a terminal window.  If necessary, just build and install it WITHOUT docker.  It takes ~5min to install it in a VM from the packages on networkradius.com.