Cannot connect to Win10 PC with client certificate (no connection possible)

uj2.hahn at posteo.de uj2.hahn at posteo.de
Tue Jan 14 15:13:48 CET 2020

  >The Windows system decided that it didn't like the server certificate,
and stopped doing EAP.

     Where did you get these certs from?  Are you using  the testing
certs from raddb/certs?  Those *do* work.

I created the certs on my side via the method described in freeradius
certs folder.

And they do work with my Android devices.
But I will follow the hint and use the testing certs.

Thanks for now
Uwe