Issue with building eapol_test for EAP-AKA testing with FreeRadius Server on MacOS Mojave

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Tue Jan 21 23:33:58 CET 2020

> On 21 Jan 2020, at 17:33, Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at networkradius.com> wrote:
>

>> On 21 Jan 2020, at 12:46, Arindam Gupta (arindamg) via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you /K, let me try, in case you have additional references w.r.t. sending EAP-AKA authentication requests using eapol_test please share

Shhh, don't let anyone know, but I secretly hid eapol_test build configurations for three platforms, and eapol_test configurations for all the EAP methods FreeRADIUS supports, in the public repository!!!  Sneaky hiding them in plain site I know, almost ensures no one will ever find them!

---

The build configuration is here:

	https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/master/scripts/travis/eapol_test/config_osx

and the test configurations are here: