Config file include order bug?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jul 15 17:54:21 CEST 2020

On Jul 15, 2020, at 11:49 AM, Sven Hartge <sven at svenhartge.de> wrote:
> OK, please see the attached diff.

  Nothing was attached. :(

> Please note that I have no idea what I
> am doing, this may be memleaky as hell (although I think I added the
> free(namelist) to the correct places) and is not tested in any way.
>
> I just adapted the example code from the scandir(3) man-page and
> massaged it a bit to fit the existing code.
>
> Also note: if one uses scandir one could technically use its own filter
> to remove '.' and '..' from the list of entries but I wanted to change
> to be as minimal as possible.

  Sure.  The larger issue is that I tested it on OSX, and scandir() returns *duplicates*.  i.e. it seems to randomly return the same file multiple times.  So that's useless.

  Quite frankly, it's not a lot more code to just readdir() the entire directory, and put the files into an ordered heap.  The "read file" code can then just pop entries from the heap.