Freeradius Authenticate ADSL with Calling-Station ID

Maile Halatuituia maile.halatuituia at tcc.to
Thu Jul 16 00:21:41 CEST 2020

Hi Mark
Thanks you for your proper answer to my improper questions !!!..... Please note that’s just a joke 😊....

Anyway.

Here is what I have now.

ADSL (PPPoE based ) ----- BNG-----------Freeraidus

          Billing System

Right now PPPoE Customer is authenticate (Perl Module) against their username locate on a database table on our Billing System . This is perfectly working.

However what I want is to add DHCP based Customer where I want to authorize those user by Option 82 (possibly by their Phone Number or MAC Address) . I have attached on my previous email the Access-Request send from BGN to my Radius but since the Radius is not yet configure to Accept that Auth-Type it reply with a Access-Reject. In summary all I want to do if the FreeRadius Server sees their Phone Number (Callint-Station-ID) on the Access-Request, then its just Accept and return a Access-Accept message or so ....