Config file include order bug?

Adam Bishop Adam.Bishop at jisc.ac.uk
Thu Jul 16 15:11:55 CEST 2020

On 16 Jul 2020, at 13:56, Sven Hartge <sven at svenhartge.de> wrote:
> Here is the simple test tool I wrote. As you can see, it also contains
> part of the freeradius code to remove unwanted filenames to test that *dp
> is really the same is the one readdir() spits out.

Gave this a test myself, and found it didn't report the full contents of a directory on a Mac.

    $ ./scandir | wc -l
          57
    $ ls .  | wc -l
          67

No apparent pattern I could see between the things it did list and the things it didn't - there's a mix of symlinks, files and directories, and scandir recorded all 3 kinds... just not every instance.

Adam Bishop

  gpg: E75B 1F92 6407 DFDF 9F1C  BF10 C993 2504 6609 D460

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number. 05747339, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Services Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under company number 02881024, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Commercial Limited is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a company limited by shares which is registered in England under company number 09316933, VAT number GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB. T 0203 697 5800.

For more details on how Jisc handles your data see our privacy notice here: https://www.jisc.ac.uk/website/privacy-notice