sending attributes

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Jul 19 11:56:03 CEST 2020

On Jul 18, 2020, at 4:28 PM, Marco Miglietta <marco.miglietta at unisalento.it> wrote:

> I have problems in sending attributes with some nas.
> It' seems that I have to send attributes in the access-accept message and probably it's not so.

  It's not clear what you're asking for.

  In order to give the user certain permissions, the server has to send special attributes in the Access-Accept.  What these attributes are depend on what you want to do, and on the NAS.

  Perhaps you could ask a more detailed question.  "I want to do stuff" isn't very useful.