Official plugin for Freeradius + OpenVPN?

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:05:19 CEST 2020

Thank you Alan,

I have installed it. It is now in /usr/lib/security/pam_radius_auth.so

Then I have tried to utilise it like this:
*/etc/pam.d/ovpn-0:*
account sufficient      pam_permit.so
auth    required        pam_radius_auth.so
conf=/etc/pam.d/pam_radius_auth.conf

*pam_radius_auth.conf:*
127.0.0.1                   secret             3

But despite a restart, when I connect with OpenVPN freeradius is not hit at
all.

I'm running freeradius -X.

Maybe I have to use the full path to pam_radius_auth.so in ovpn-0? WHat
could I have missed?

Thanks,
Houman