FreeRadius server rejecting Mikrotik Auth Request

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jun 16 14:04:20 CEST 2020

On Jun 16, 2020, at 3:33 AM, Marcelito de Guzman <marzzz21 at gmail.com> wrote:

  There is no need to post the same message multiple times.

> I'm setting up a Mikrotik router to authenticate via my FreeRadius server
> which is also connected to a Kerberos server.
>
> I've set up Juniper/JunOS routers to it and it's working fine.
>
> However, with Mikrotik, FreeRadius seems to reject the request. I'm not
> entirely sure how to move forward and rectify this one.
>
> *user.conf:*

  No.

  You need to READ the documentation, and FOLLOW it.

http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

  Pretty much every single piece of documentation available tells you that you need to post the debug output, NOT the configuration files.  Doing the wrong thing repeatedly is not polite.

> Attached is the logs for the request acquired via `radiusd -X`

  Is it really that difficult to paste the *text* debug output into an email message?

  You're making it as hard as possible for anyone to help you.  Why?

  Just read the debug output.  It has the answers 99% of the time.