New VSA

Jorge Pereira jpereira at freeradius.org
Tue Jun 23 21:43:40 CEST 2020

Hi Miguel,

After a quick Google, I found that
https://support.huawei.com/enterprise/en/doc/EDOC1100055131/6a2e56b2/description-of-radius-attributes
describing those attributes for Huawei. Therefore, I've noticed that we
already have such a dictionary in our code, but slight differences in
the prefix. e.g:
https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/share/dictionary.huawei

Take a look at dictionary.huawei in your system (e.g: find / -name
dictionary.huawei ) and you will see that just need to use the existing
attributes.

e.g: second column are the exiting attributes in dictionary.huawei

HW-Input-Committed-Burst-SizeĀ  -> Huawei-Input-Burst-Size
HW-Output-Committed-Information-Rate -> Huawei-Output-Average-Rate

Btw, I didn't find any reference for VSA in the Huawei link, and not
even in our dictionary. Indeed, it looks like the customer launched a
new NAS product and renamed all existing attributes.