Wifi + Active Directory without ntlm

Josef Vybíhal josef.vybihal at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:40:50 CEST 2020

Is it possible, that you mean that you just don't want to use ntlm_auth
command? If yes, then read the winbind comment section in the mschap module
config.
# winbind_username = "%{mschap:User-Name}"
# winbind_domain = "%{mschap:NT-Domain}"

or this
https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/Active-Directory-direct-via-winbind