Wifi + Active Directory without ntlm

Fabrice Durand fdurand at inverse.ca
Thu May 14 18:53:24 CEST 2020

I did this kind of configuration a long time ago and most of the work
needs to be done on the AD side.

The idea is to mimic what a Edirectory server do (universal password)
and create a ldap attribute where you will store the NTHASH of the
user/computer.

https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/tree/devel/addons/nthash_AD_attribute

The other way is to extract the NTHASH for each users, store it
somewhere (sql per example) and configure FreeRADIUS to fetch the NTHASH
based on the username.

https://github.com/SecureAuthCorp/impacket/blob/master/examples/secretsdump.py

Regards

Fabrice