Is it possible? CoA disconnect packet communication between radius 3 and Unifi AP Clients

Luis Gutierrez luisgc.bps at gmail.com
Tue May 19 00:26:39 CEST 2020

 Hello,
I am new to this mailing list.
I will be brief, I need an AAA server over a network of Ubiquiti AP Unifi,
I have to say that it was not difficult for me to install a freeradius
3.0.x server.

My problem:
But I can't disconnect devices, using CoA packets:

echo User-Name = 'user' radclient 127.0.0.1:3799 disconnect testing123

I consult them:
Someone managed to use the CoA disconnect packets between a freeradius
3.0.X server
and AP's ubuquiti Unifi AP.

I have read the ubiquiti forums without clear results.

Greetings and thanks.

--
Luis Gutierrez Cruz
Movil: 71255832