query on files under /etc/raddb/certs

SIMON BABY simonkbaby at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 23:00:00 CET 2020

Hi Alan,
When I read the file README it says below content:

This directory contains scripts to create the server certificates.
To make a set of default (i.e. test) certificates, simply type:

$ ./bootstrap

  The "openssl" command will be run against the sample configuration
files included here, and will make a self-signed certificate authority
(i.e. root CA), and a server certificate.  This "root CA" should be
installed on any client machine needing to do EAP-TLS, PEAP, or
EAP-TTLS.

So  can someone  create a false certificate and key and create a session ?
If we delete all these scripts also it is not possible to create any
certificate and we get complete control of where it gets the
certificates and keys ?

Regards
Simon