accounting to multiple servers

Nicolás Ciuffolotti nicolas.ciuffolotti at cotesma.com.ar
Fri Nov 20 16:04:47 CET 2020

Hi Alan
Sorry, really embarrassed, but in debug mode I have an error:

ERROR: (0) Cannot proxy to unknown realm elektra.ctsma02.com.ar
Debug: (0) detail (/var/log/radius/radacct/copy/detail-*): No response to
request.  Will retry in 30 seconds

Again

My copy-acct-to-home-server file:
server copy-acct-to-home-server {
        listen {
                type = detail
                filename = ${radacctdir}/copy/detail-%Y%m%d
               preacct {
               update control {
                         *&Proxy-To-Realm* := "elektra.ctsma02.com.ar"
        accounting {
                   ok
        }

and proxy.conf file:

home_server elektra.ctsma02.com.ar {
        type = acct
        ipaddr = 192.168.9.20
        port = 1813
        secret = ####
}

There is something that I cannot understand well.