Ldap Huntgroup 'Reject' issue

Kaya Saman kayasaman at optiplex-networks.com
Thu Nov 26 05:20:17 CET 2020

Many thanks Alan for the great guidance! :-)

I'm starting to understand a lot more now though there is still quite a
lot of work to do.

As per your instructions I created an Attribute in the dictionary file
called 'Ldap-Locality'. I swapped all the cases of 'Huntgroup-Name' out
and replaced them with 'Ldap-Locality'. Everything worked fine though
the initial issue persists.

Currently I am converting the authorize file entries to unlang. I have a
few quick questions:

1. Do I need to add the unlang checks to both 'default' and
'inner-tunnel' files?

2. Will FR see more then 1 value in the LocalityName field on the ldap
server once the NAS entry is matched in the ldap path?

3. Currently I have added this snippet as a test in 'default':

authorize {

         update request {
                 Ldap-Locality =...

                 Ldap-Locality +=...
         }
         if (Ldap-Locality == "<LocalityName_string>") {
                 if (Ldap-Group == "<group path>") {
                         update reply {
                                 NAS-Port-Type = "Wireless-802.11",
                                 Airespace-QOS-Level = 3

Is the 'update reply' portion correct as I am not seeing the
Airespace-QOS-Level in the rad response from radiusd -X output?

Regards,

Kaya