Access Request Configuraton Attributes in Module-Configuration

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Wed Sep 9 22:30:33 CEST 2020

Hi Alan,

thank you very much for the quick answer. You already gave me the hint i
needed: "It's just an attribute.  It doesn't matter if it's in the
control list, request list, reply list, etc.".

I adapted the rlm_rest module to my needs. Most of it's configuration
parameters like URI for example are expanded when a request is handled.
So this shouldn't be an issue.

I use some realm to OAuth mapping. This mapping is stored in a DB. When
a request is received, the mapping is read from from the DB and some
OAuth parameters are added to the request configuration. Like this it
can be used in different places of the request processing.

I did not want to change the section xlat part of the original rlm_rest
code. So it helps a lot when these OAuth parameters can also be expanded
as request attributes.

Cheers,