auth-type-error

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Sep 20 18:08:54 CEST 2020

On Sep 20, 2020, at 11:33 AM, MEjaz <mejaz at cyberia.net.sa> wrote:
> So far I have successfully achieved the below request type through radpingutility
>
> *         Authentication
> *         Accounting start
> *         Accounting stop

  That's good.

> Now only remaining is to set default simultaneous-use  to 1.  As  i want to limit user's behavior, such as a username can login only once at the same time...
>
> But got error as  “rlm_sql_unixodbc: 22002 [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]Indicator variable required but not supplied (2) sql: ERROR: Error fetching row”  debug is attached fyi.

  Ok...

> 1、modifiy default and inner-tunnel in

  For pretty much the last time... we do NOT need to see config files.  If I haven't gotten that point across before, please pay attention now.  If you keep posting config files when told not to, I will just start ignoring your messages.

> 2、modify queris.coonf  in /usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-config/sql/main/mssql,
>
> below statment i have copeied from /usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-config/sql/main/mysql/quries.conf, as it was not exists  by default  under the msssql/queries.coonf

  Don't do that.

  The databases have different syntaxes.  You *cannot* just copy queries from one config file to another one.  There's a *reason* that the configuration files are different.

  Go fix the queries to be correct for MSSQL.  How?  I don't know.  I don't run MSSQL.