Accounting debugging error

lingctam lingctam at hku.hk
Tue Sep 22 03:18:41 CEST 2020

Thanks, Alan!

I am thinking that the accounting service needs to be tested on its own apart from authentication. Have I mistaken?

This is the command I used:

> radtest testuser testpwd 127.0.0.1:1813 123 testing123

I have seen in the Radius RFC that passwords shouldn't be sent in accounting packets but the same error output even when I pull the password out of the command.

Best,
KT