EAP-TLS eapol_test on a remote server

Emile Swarts emile.swarts123 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 20:38:18 CEST 2021

Great ok, thanks again.

Unsure what I've done wrong to inflate the packet sizes so much, guessing
this is not a common issue.
My configuration assigns dynamic VLANS from a database, suddenly suspect
this may be related.
Will do another test without this post-auth functionality enabled.

server default {
listen {
        type = auth
        ipaddr = *
        port = 1812
        limit {
              max_connections = 64
              lifetime = 0
              idle_timeout = 30

authorize {
  eap
}

authenticate {
  eap
}

post-auth {
  update control {
    Tmp-String-0 := "%{sql:SELECT vlan from lookup where (common_name =
'%{request:TLS-Client-Cert-Common-Name}' OR mac =
'%{request:Calling-Station-Id}') and remote_ip =
'%{request:Packet-Src-IP-Address}'}"
  }

  update reply {
    &Tunnel-Type := VLAN
    &Tunnel-Medium-Type := IEEE-802
    &Tunnel-Private-Group-Id := &control:Tmp-String-0

preacct {
}
accounting {
}