FreeRadius copy-acct-to-home-server

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Aug 13 15:44:00 CEST 2021

On Aug 13, 2021, at 9:38 AM, Pizu <pizpower at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, the server received accounting packets but am not seeing this module
> being used,

  Run the server in debug mode.  READ THE OUTPUT.

  http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

> the details files need to be created manually or?

  No.

  It is not useful to ask questions like "I did stuff, but it didn't work".

  You need to describe WHAT you did.  You need to describe WHAT happened.

  You cannot simply poke randomly at the system until it "does stuff".  You need to understand each piece, and how it works with the others.  The comments in the configuration files are clear, and contain a large amount of detail.

  If you're reading the comments and understanding them, you should be able to ask questions like "I did A, B, and C.  The comments say X should happen, but it didn't".

  If your questions are little more than "It doesn't work, why?"  then it looks like you're not reading the docs, or not following their instructions, or not paying attention.