FreeRadius copy-acct-to-home-server

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Aug 13 16:00:50 CEST 2021

On Aug 13, 2021, at 9:51 AM, Pizu <pizpower at gmail.com> wrote:

> In the debug i don't have errors just am seeing "Detail listener state
> unopened waiting" and seeing that server is receiving accounting packets
> and MySQL is being updated something is wrong for sure

  Yes... do you see it WRITING the packets to the detail file?  If so, which file?

> and yes I read the
> file and i know that there is nothing written to create the file manually,

  I have no idea what that means.

> I just asked, If I knew everythingI would not need to open any ticket,
> sorry for asking.

  If you get offended when you're told to ask better questions, you will have a very bad time on this list.

  In order to build complicated systems, you need to learn how to debug complicated systems.  This is a skill which takes time.

  We cannot debug your systems remotely.  We cannot help you when you questions have essentially zero content.

  The Wiki page has extensive documentation on what we need.  The wiki page describes what you need to do, so that we can help you.

  If you're not going to follow the instructions on the Wiki page I posted, then it is *impossible* for us to help you.

  So... either follow instructions and get it fixed, or don't follow instructions and don't get it fixed.

  And don't complain when someone is trying to help you.  It's rude.  No one is telling you you need to know everything.  That's a rude thing to say.