User with password and user without password

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Dec 6 19:25:42 CET 2021

On Dec 6, 2021, at 1:01 PM, Angelo Corsaro <angelo.corsaro at tiscali.it> wrote:
> In the radcheck table: the SIM belongs to an appliance without userid and password, the GGSN of MNO send to us a request for an IP to start the connection with our server.

  I don't know what that means.

  What's in the radcheck table?  The radcheck table doesn't store "belonging" or "appliances".

> I'll put all the info needed always in the radcheck table as I doing in a different radius server: calling-station-id, username and password.

  I don't know what that means, either.  Please explain.  I don't have access to your systems, and I can't understand what you're doing unless you explain it, or give debug output.

>>   To do... what?  You're not saying.
>
> to use a single authorization process: I can reintroduce the check of the password putting a fake password in the void field coming from the SIM with only the calling-station-id

  That is not clear at all.

  I asked you to explain in detail what you want to do.  If you're not clear what you want, or you can't explain it, then I can't help you.

  Either explain in detail as I suggested, or you will not get this fixed.