EAP TLS certificates - Questions

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:20:44 CET 2021

hello,

I have this scenario in full operation at my work.

I came here to try to solve some doubts, in case someone
who uses this scenario may have passed.

In many cell phones with the android operating system
they require the option "domain" to be configured. For example
my phone is android and does not require this option to be filled in.

The thing is, on phones that require it, the connection is failing
because we have no idea how to set the "domain".

We tried only the domain, we tried the FQDN, both in lowercase
and uppercase.

Any ideas to help me?

--
Elias Pereira