EAP TLS certificates - Questions

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Dec 9 23:52:51 CET 2021

On Dec 9, 2021, at 8:20 AM, Elias Pereira <empbilly at gmail.com> wrote:
> In many cell phones with the android operating system
> they require the option "domain" to be configured. For example
> my phone is android and does not require this option to be filled in.

  To be configured... where?

> The thing is, on phones that require it, the connection is failing
> because we have no idea how to set the "domain".

  Failing... how?

> We tried only the domain, we tried the FQDN, both in lowercase
> and uppercase.

  Tried... what?  And where?

> Any ideas to help me?

  Follow the guide on my web page :http://deployingradius.com/

  Use the files in raddb/certs to create certificates.  Import the CA / client certs onto the client devices.  It will work.

  The problem here is that you didn't explain anything about what you did.  So it's very difficult to help you.