Thanks with Questions

mohamed almeshal mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 07:00:13 CET 2021

thanks alan this simple word for represent my appreciation .

but I'm still struggle with one  simple but not work for me

I try to custom replay the message when user password is wrong and when I set auth-type reject for user

I read all the documents but still no luck

    if (notfound) {

                update reply {

                        Reply-Message := "%{sql: select messge_txt from replay_message where reply_id = 1 }"
                }

                reject

     }

this work for me fine if the user is not found in the db , but for password error and auth-reject not working

even it's so simple I miss the key for that ,

I'm using password-with-header

please save me as always