rlm_rest: Authentication by token?

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Sat Dec 18 15:35:58 CET 2021

Hi,

In the documentation of rlm_rest I see several auth methods documented.
My REST API works with a header field where a token is passed:

something like: curl -H "Authorization: Token $TOKEN"

Is there a simple way to configure the rest module to generate this
header or do I have to do something like:

update control {

    REST-HTTP-Header := "Authorization: Token 0x123245678"

}

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

--

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München