DHCP. Several dhcp attributes from the sql table

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Dec 24 15:43:29 CET 2021

On Dec 24, 2021, at 6:53 AM, Sergey Kodentsev <sergk at ic.vrn.ru> wrote:
> On freeradius version 2.1.12 I could do the following
>
> Several dhcp attributes were fetched from the authreply_table, not just
> DHCP-Your-IP-Address
>
> This configuration does not work on freeradius version 3.0.25

  Yes, it does.  The SQL module still exists, and is fully documented.

> How can I select several dhcp attributes from the sql table and send
> them to DHCP-ACK?

  Read the rlm_sql documentation and follow it's examples.

  Oh, and post some sample *contents* of the SQL table you're looking at.  And maybe even *debug output*.

  If your question contains as little detail as possible, then the answers will have as little detail as possible.