DHCP. Several dhcp attributes from the sql table

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Dec 24 17:11:09 CET 2021

On Dec 24, 2021, at 10:39 AM, Sergey Kodentsev <sergk at ic.vrn.ru> wrote:
> More detailed information
>
> Sites DHCP

  All of the documentation says "don't post the configuration files, it doesn't help".   Plus, I didn't ask for the configuration files.  Because they don't help.
>    update reply {
>        DHCP-Message-Type = DHCP-Offer
>        DHCP-Domain-Name-Server = 195.98.64.65
>        DHCP-Domain-Name-Server = 195.98.64.66

  That's not going to do what you want.  Read "man unlang", to see what the individual operators do.  Hint: see "+=".

> Mods sql

  Which you butchered completely.  Why?

> (5) dhcpstaticnd: EXPAND .query
> (5) dhcpstaticnd:    --> .query
> (5) dhcpstaticnd: WARNING: No such configuration item .query

  Perhaps this is a hint that something is going wrong?

  You edited the configuration files and broke them.  Why?
> (5) dhcpdynnd: EXPAND .query
> (5) dhcpdynnd:    --> .query
> (5) dhcpdynnd: WARNING: No such configuration item .query

  Same thing here

  If you just read the debug output, you would see immediately why things don't work.

  It looks like you've just copied bits of your v2 configuration to v3.  That won't work.  You have to use the new v3 queries, which are in a new location.

  Just read the file you edited to see where the queries are.  Then, read the query file to see how they work.  This is all documented in great detail.