DHCP. Several dhcp attributes from the sql table

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Dec 25 15:13:06 CET 2021

On Dec 25, 2021, at 4:45 AM, Sergey Kodentsev <sergk at ic.vrn.ru> wrote:
>> You have to use the new v3 queries, which are in a new location.
>
>> Just read the file you edited to see where the queries are.  Then, read the query file to see how they work.  This is all documented in great detail.
>
> Simplifying the configuration

  i.e. you didn't read what I wrote, and you're not going to look at the file which contains the queries.

> Apart from adding the file dhcpic in sites-enabled and changing the file sql, nothing has been changed in the release freeradius 3.0.25
> The rlm_sql module in this configuration does not change the Request control  and Request update , unlike freeradius 2.
> Only the post-auth section is executed, authorize_check_query and authorize_reply_query are not executed. although they are in the sql module.

  Yes.  Exactly.  You added random things to the SQL module configuration, and are surprised that they don't magically do what you want.

  Perhaps you should read the SQL module configuration, or the debug output to see where the queries are now located.  The file which contains the queries also has complete documentation on how they work.  You can edit those queries.

  If you're going to ignore my suggestions and all of the documentation, then why are you asking questions here?