exec error

mohamed almeshal mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 25 18:56:13 CET 2021

dear all savers

I try to run exec php after post-auth to handle telegram notifications and coa change of speed

but I'm facing problem with exec , the problem is I can't let it work I found that I miss

ntlm_auth = "/opt/exec/telegram.php %{User-Name} %{User-Password}
-request-nt-key"

which I can't know where to put , I'm sorry I'm new at that

the debug .

(0) telegram_messages: Executing: /opt/ajrass/egy-radius-cloud/freeradius/exec/telegram_messages.php:
(0) telegram_messages: ERROR: Failed parsing output from: /opt/ajrass/egy-radius-cloud/freeradius/exec/telegram_messages.php: Expecting operator
(0) telegram_messages: ERROR: Program returned code (2) and output 'Failed to execute "/opt/ajrass/egy-radius-cloud/freeradius/exec/telegram_messages.php": Exec format error'
(0)     [telegram_messages] = fail

please help , savers