post-auth | ldap-group | huntgroup

Markus Demmert (BESITEC-DEHAM) MDemmert at besitec.com
Fri Feb 5 09:10:54 CET 2021

Good day,

I have problems to get this running:
if (Huntgroup-Name == "cisco-group") {
	if (Ldap-Group == "Group_Network_Device_RW") {
        		update reply {
			cisco-avpair = "shell:priv-lvl=15"
	else {
		reject
I get this debug output:
(0)     [ldap] = ok
(0)   } # Auth-Type LDAP = ok
(0) # Executing section post-auth from file /etc/freeradius/3.0/sites-enabled/ldap-network
(0)   post-auth {
(0)     if (Huntgroup-Name == "cisco-group") {
(0)     ERROR: Failed retrieving values required to evaluate condition
(0)     else {
(0)       [reject] = reject